Monday, April 26, 2010

Are The Best Hockey Skates Reebok or Bauer ?

Okay, as the time begins to wind down I'm drawing closer and closer to my decision to buy my new hockey gear, I'm left with a puzzle. Do I go with the brand I've always trusted, Bauer? Or do I go with the new and latest technology of the current "it" hockey company? If you don't know, the "it" company I'm referring to, it's Reebok. Reebok is currently on top and probably gets the most exposure due to their status in the NHL. The thing is, I've been out of hockey for awhile. I haven't played in years. I don't know what the current hockey players think of the gear. I'm willing to bet if I went down and checked out an indoor hockey league, I would probably find everyone wearing Reebok skates. I'm guessing the older players would be using Bauer, but I can't be too sure. My initial instinct was to just go and get a pair of Bauer Vapors. Now, I have to admit I'm wavering between the two.

I'm interested in hearing from other hockey players. If anyone has any opinions on hockey equipment, please let me know. I am particularly interested in roller/inline hockey stuff. Also if anyone knows what inline hockey stores online carry the best deals, let me know, I'll be sure to check them out. I don't mind buying a pair of year old clearance skates for a discount if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.