Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Online Hockey Equipment Posts

I've ran in to some down time on making some hockey equipment related posts. I've been extremely busy with other things. Once I get some batteries for my camera, I'll do the posts on my old hockey gear. I'll be sure to point out the damage on each of them like where I was high sticked in the head and the mark it made on my hockey helmet. I'll also discuss issues and show the problems that I had with my old inline hockey skates. My main problem was the wheels losing grip on a wooden floor.

So that's that. Nothing too interesting, just wanted to remind all of the hockey fans out there to enjoy the NHL season and that I haven't forgotten to do what I said I was going to do. On a side note, everyone go out and pick up NHL 10 for the XBOX 360 or the PS3. I've played it and it's quite fun. There's still something sluggish about the controls. My personal favorite hockey game off all time was NHL 2k8 for PS3. I thought it flowed well. Oh well, nothing beats real hockey, or in my case roller hockey. It may be fun to watch, but it's even more fun playing it. So, don't just sit and watch the NHL, pick up your stick and skates and keep your skills fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.