Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reebok Hockey Gear RBK

OK, my loyalty has always and I mean always been to bauer and ccm hockey. Lately however, I am thinking of trying a new equipment manufacturer. Reebok, has made great shoes for a number of years. Their logo is almost as famous and recognizable as the Nike swoosh logo. I made no secret about the fact that it recently came to my attention that they were the official sports equipment provider of the NHL. Now that's impressive. To me that means something. Will Reebok hockey equipment be good for me? I don't know.


Reebok HockeyYou see, in order for a company to overtake names like Nike Bauer and CCM, it must be doing something right. I've also noticed that they have been growing great in popularity. I've seen information that suggests that more people are interested in Reebok as a hockey equipment manufacturer now, than ever before. They have shortened their hockey gear name to RBK. Which is pretty much what you will see on all their sports stuff.

RBK hockey equipment will continue to grow in the years to come, atleast, that's the way I see it. They already have shin pads, hockey sticks, hockey helmets and some great hockey skates as well. If they can improve their equipment anymore I would be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.