Thursday, September 17, 2009

CCM Vector Skates

The CCM Vector Skates are basically the type of hockey skates that CCM now manufactures. I've got no problems with CCM. In fact, I've said it before and I'll say it again, their skates that I own have lasted me longer than any other pair of inline hockey skates that I've had previously. If you want me to be more specific, I don't know anyone else who had a longer lasting pair of skates. We are talking inline skates here though, not ice hockey. The question I have is, are CCM's Vector skates that much more revolutionary than their old Tacks brand.

If you check the specs on the Vectors, you'll see that on the surface, there does not seem to be much difference than their old line of skates. I have to admit though, CCM does know how to sell a piece of hockey equipment. The CCM Vectors are much cooler looking and more streamlined than the Tacks. The one thing I'm reading about the Vectors that seem like they might be better is the whole weight shifting technology that claims to make the hockey player be able to skate faster. I don't own any skates of this type, so I can't review them. Maybe one day I will. Until then you'll either have to buy a pair yourself or take the company's word for it that CCM Vector Skates are what they say they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.