Sunday, May 24, 2009

NHL Playoff Games

As I sit here and write this, the NHL has the playoffs going and there are two teams that are in a heated battle. The Penguins and the Hurricanes. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't like the team the Penguins have right now. I'd rather have Carolina win this series. The playoffs in hockey are a time when it's the most tough. There are fights and furious play. I know in hockey that is a given, but this is the time when the enforcers in the sport do their dirty work the most. They get the crowd going, they pick on the flashy players on the opposing teams and then they fight with the other enforcers. This is what the NHL playoffs are all about.

Like I said, I'm not fan of these Penguins. Not a Crosby fan at all. He is a good player, I just don't like him. I miss the Mario days and I miss the Jagr days. Those two were some awsome players. So anyways, not much to say other than the playoffs are the best time of the season for the NHL. They are the most exciting time to be a fan of hockey. So even if your team hasn't made it, just give a game or two a watch and you'll see some cool things going down. That's all I really have to say. I just hope the NHL can rise up from the ashes and gain some sort of popularity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.